Look around you. There are uncountable skincare brands targeted at youth and their targeted skin problems. Multiple brands manufacture skincare products for younger-looking skin. People are searching for the fountain of youth and are doing all they can to delay aging and signs of aging. Different ingredients are being discovered every day to delay signs of aging. You’ll also realize that very few personal-care lines are targeted explicitly at older women and their needs.
Menopausal women have particular skin and body needs. They go through so much physical and psychological change. The real mid-life crisis, coupled with symptoms of menopause, hits them full-on. Many are left struggling and with vague answers. Enter Woman is a personal care line for mature women going through the 3 stages of menopause. Read on to understand the genesis and ingredients of this great brand in this Womaness Reviews.
About The Brand | Womaness Reviews
Founded in 2020 by two menopausal women, Sally Mueller and Michelle Jacobs, the company is based in New York City. The story goes that this personal care brand was born after a visit to the doctor with symptoms of menopause. Hitting menopause helped them identify the gap in the market for personal care products targeted at menopausal women. Menopause leads to a drastic change in a woman. There is thinning of hair. The skin loses its elasticity, skin thinning, development of acne, wrinkles, prominent age spots, dry skin, sagging skin, hair on the face, etc.
On top of that, they experience hot flashes, sweating, brain fog, lethargy, vaginal dryness, sleeplessness, etc. This means half of the world’s population goes through and will go through these changes. The woman is placed right in the center of this market with revolutionary products that promise to elevate the comfort of menopausal women.
Their products are unique because they use high-end ingredients used only in face moisturizers and serums until now. Imagine the goodness of face creams in a body cream, and it only gets better. As the founders are menopausal women, they know the pain areas. So their product line is developed based on experience, which always ups the connectivity of a brand to its audience. They’re a brand that offers personal care products designed by women for women. Let’s understand more about a few of their products through this Womaness Reviews.
1. Womaness Let’s Neck
This neck and Décolleté serum is specifically formulated for thinning and crepey skin around the neck and décolleté. This is an often-neglected area and one of the first areas with visible signs of skin aging. The serums work to hydrate the skin while lifting it. Regular use results in visibly firmer skin with minor sagging, and the creepiness becomes less noticeable.
Your skin will get smoother and more relaxed. It comes as a roller application, making it more effective to apply the serum. As you roll the serum onto your skin, you’ll notice an immediate cooling and soothing sensation. Take care of this forgotten body part by applying this rich serum that lifts and smoothens your skin.
The active ingredients in the serum include PEPHA-TIGHT, this is a microalgae extract. Microalgae compounds are used in skincare for their anti-aging and skin whitening benefits. It is also popularly used in sunscreen as it forms a thin layer on the skin. This film over your skin is what creates the skin tightening experience.
The product also includes HyaClear 7, which comprises a combination of 7 components extracted from Hyaluronic Acid. This ingredient gives intense moisturization lasting up to 24 hours of protection by holding 1000 times its weight in water. Extract from amla fruit works to reduce wrinkles, age spots, and freckles to aid your skin in retaining skin moisture. As a vegan and cruelty-free product line, this product is estrogen-free, phytoestrogen free, and doesn’t have any ingredients derived from animals.
- Neck Firming Cream - Menopause relief for the thinning, crepey skin of your neck; an area often neglected - using a hydrating, lifting, and smoothing skin serum that goes on with a cooling and massaging roller applicator.
- Immediate & Long Term Effects - A decollete cream that includes PEPHA-TIGHT, a microalgae extract that forms a thin film on your skin will deliver an instant tightening experience - Emblica is a naturally potent antioxidant used for firming, brightening and helps retain your skin's natural moisture. For smoother skin texture, use this neck wrinkle cream daily.
- Multi Purpose - Great for any stage in your menopause journey including pre menopause, our neck tightening cream offers relief from sagging and dryness. Including HyaClear 7, a superior combination of seven types of sodium hyaluronate (derived from hyaluronic acid) that's used in our decollete wrinkle cream for optimizing moisture, elasticity and firmness.
- Skin tightening
- Skin smoothening
- Intense moisturization
- A decrease is seen in skin creepiness around the concerned area.
- No phthalates, phthalates, or mineral oils.
- Dermatology and allergy-tested.
- Synthetic fragrance
2. Womaness The Works Body Cream
This body cream is ultra-rich, and it promises to hydrate and tone crepey skin all over the body. It boosts elasticity in the skin and tightens skin. Regular use results in smoother skin texture which is superbly moisturized. The Hyaclear 7 formula in the cream works to deliver hydration to the skin.
Hyaclear 7 is a combination of 7 components extracted from Hyaluronic Acid. It boosts the skin, giving it a firmer, smoother look. The Filmexel in the product works as a second skin by forming a thin film over the skin. This acts to smoothen skin, lift the skin, and fill wrinkles giving it a firmer look. The thin sheet of the film works to restore skin radiance.
The body cream also includes Niacinamide, an ingredient used only for the face by other brands. Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3. The deficiency of this vitamin can lead to skin disorders, among other symptoms. It is proven to repair the skin barrier and helps to reduce skin inflammation.
It helps to reduce skin redness from eczema, acne, and other skin conditions. It minimizes the appearance of open pores. It also helps build proteins in the skin, which prevent skin damage from pollutants in the environment. It regulates oil in the skin; therefore, it is used for dry skin and all skin types. It treats Hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and skin blotchiness.
- Crepey Skin Firming Cream - Our Womaness The Works smoothing menopause body cream is designed to visibly moisturize, tone, boost elasticity, tighten crepiness, and replenish texture for dry dehydrated skin.
- Cream to Tighten Skin Appearance - Upgrade your body moisturizers with high quality ingredients normally reserved for your face! HyaClear 7 combines seven types of sodium hyaluronate (derived from hyaluronic acid) forming a lightweight, fast-absorbing skin firming cream designed for bodies experiencing menopause dryness even during pre menopause.
- Even Tone & Texture - Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that brightens the appearance of dull, uneven skin. This menopause relief crepe skin firming cream replenishes texture for all-over skin health + smells gorgeous with a fresh hint of citrus and floral.
- Controls flakiness on the skin.
- Tone down crepey skin
- Boosts skin elasticity
- Pricey for the amount of cream content.
3. Womaness Overnight Magic Face Cream
The overnight creams work on your skin while you rest to give it a firmer, supple, and smoother complexion. A common ingredient used in anti-aging products is Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A derivative and is known to reverse the signs of wrinkles, reduce fine lines, and treats dark spots and breakouts. It is also known to boost dull skin. It is a miracle ingredient; however, it has side effects; skin peeling, dryness, redness, irritation, and sensitivity to sun exposure.
Women’s Overnight Magic Face cream uses Bakuchiol instead of Retinol. This means the same effectiveness and benefits minus the harshness of Retinol and its skin irritants. Bakuchiol is good for brightening the skin and giving it a supple appearance. This makes the Overnight Face cream a safer and better option.
True to its promise, this night cream provides anti-aging benefits and perks up dull skin while giving your skin smoother, more supple skin. Like most of its skincare products, this overnight face cream also has Hyaclear 7 in its ingredient, which firms the skin and moisturizes it. It boosts skin elasticity and hydrates the skin. Intelligent ingredients give this body cream an edge over the rest of the body cream.
- Anti Aging Night Cream - One size does not fit all when it comes to facial night creams - which is why we formulated one specifically for the issues you experience in menopause. Restore and smooth your complexion with an overnight restorative cream powered by hyaluronic acid and bakuchiol oil.
- Ultra-Effective Hydrating Night Cream - This hyaluronic acid moisturizer is packed with HyaClear 7, a superior combination of seven types of sodium hyaluronate, which optimizes moisture, elasticity and firmness, preserving your skin’s youth from the inside out.
- Gentler Alternative to Retinol - A facial night cream designed for women looking for lasting menopause relief. Potent, plant-derived bakuchiol retinol alternative has been shown to give you the benefits of retinol - the firming and brightening, the tackling of fine lines and wrinkles - without the downsides, like irritated, flaky, or red skin or extra sun sensitivity.
- Corrects uneven skin tone
- Reverses signs of aging
- No harmful chemicals
- It may contain synthetic fragrance.
4. Womaness Eye-Opener cream
A very unsightly side effect of menopause is darkened eye area due to hormonal changes. With its cooling metal tip applicator, Woman Eye Openness Cream works magic to revitalize the delicate skin around the eye area and eliminate puffiness. It brightens the undereye and helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. As with all Womaness skincare products, highly efficient and supercharged ingredients like Hyaclear 7, Bakuchiol, and Filmexel moisturizes, improve skin elasticity, and tighten skin. It also brightens the skin and promotes supple skin.
Bakuchiol is a plant-based ingredient used instead of the much harsher Retinol. This makes the Womaness Eye opener cream more skin-friendly and safe. It has ingredients like Squalene, Mangosteen seed butter, and other emollients is an excellent source of antioxidants and acts as an anti-aging agent. It softens the delicate skin around the skin and smoothens it.
- Smoothing & Brightening Eye Cream - Update your anti aging eye cream to refresh and revitalize the look of dark circles and puffy eyes that appear in your delicate eye area due to changing hormones during and after menopause.
- High-Performance Active Ingredients - This depuffing eye cream and eye cream brightener includes the powerfully hydrating HyaClear 7 (hyaluronic acid derivative). Bakuchiol has been shown to give you the benefits of retinol - the firming and brightening, the tackling of lines and wrinkles - without the downsides, like irritated, flaky, or red skin or extra sun sensitivity.
- Short & Long Term Results - With our hydrating eye cream you'll be pleased to see benefits right away, like the tightening of puffiness, and hyaluronic acid powered hydration of the skin. Using this eye wrinkle cream over time, you'll notice it visibly diminish dark circles and help smooth out wrinkles.
- No harmful chemicals
- Soothes and smoothes puffiness
- It may contain synthetic fragrance.
- Pricey for the quantity
5. Womaness Out D@mn Spot
Entering menopause means a decrease in estrogen levels in the skin and increased melanin production. This increase in Melanin leads to Hyperpigmentation, also known as ‘age-spots’ As you go through menopause, you will see more of these age spots all over the body. Woman Out D@mn Spot patches were developed to tackle these unsightly spots head-on. One film consists of 9 small spot treatment patches which can be used on individual age spots.
Each patch contains powerful micro darts, which help the ingredients penetrate the skin and help fade the dark spots. The darts have the formula, and it dissolves into the skin, ensuring that the product is delivered deeply into the skin.
The formula is comprised of two main ingredients – Niacinamide and Tranexamic acid. Niacinamide is a popular ingredient in skincare products, and it brightens dull skin. It is also suitable for skin inflammation, gives a smoother appearance, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Tranexamic acid helps treat dark spots and improve pigmentation by slowing the production of Melanin in the skin. It can help lighten skin discoloration and relieves the root cause of skin problems.
Glutathione, another powerful ingredient used, combines 3 amino acids. It brightens skin, targets dark spots, and helps even out skin tone. It is considered a safe product to use in skincare.
- Dark Spot Patches - Menopause can rev up melanin production and leave dark spots on your face, neck, hands, and decollete. We created innovative patches for you to tackle them.
- Evens & Fades - These patches make it easy to even and fade the appearance of stubborn skin spots caused by sun damage and changing hormones.
- Effective Micro-Dart Delivery - Each patch contains a system of micro-darts that dissolve to precisely deliver a concentrated formula of tranexamic acid, niacinamide, and glutathione.
- No harmful chemicals
Customer Reviews | Womaness Reviews
“I’ve used up bottles and bottles of lotions that didn’t leave my skin feeling as hydrated as this achieves with just a little dab and it has reduced the hated wrinkles along my upper lip that appeared in my 40s and wouldn’t go away with any other lotion. A keeper.” Kae Bender
“This is a genius product at such a fantastic price point! The applicator is amazingly remarkable to the skin, but the serum is also lightweight, smells delicious, and I feel like the lines on my neck are starting to diminish. My neck feels more moisturized as well.
Now that I’m getting older, on top of tech neck being a real thing – I’m a lot more conscientious about this area and have been trying so many serums, and creams that I felt were just meh. The metal roller applicator is like a nice extraordinary neck massage/gua sha moment for my neck, and I look forward to applying it daily now!” Golfergirl
“I’m 66 past Menopause! It has helped my neck and trout belly arms! I loved it! Hooked Ordering more!” Vickie
FAQ | Womaness Reviews
Is Womaness cruelty-free?
Yes, it is a certified cruelty-free product line.
Is Womaness Vegan?
Yes, Womaness products are free of animal or animal-derived ingredients.
Does Womaness’s product line contain chemicals?
Womaness skincare line has no Estrogen, phytoestrogen, or added hormones. It doesn’t contain parabens, sulfates, or artificial colors and is free from animal-derived ingredients.
Are Womaness products gluten-free?
Yes, the Womaness products are gluten and soy-free.
Can younger people use Womaness products?
Womaness is a product line developed by women for women undergoing menopause. Menopause can occur at different ages in different people. Anyone who is going through menopause can use Womaness products.
Does Womaness product contain Estrogen?
No, Womaness provides Estrogen free solutions for menopausal women.
- Products contain a good mix of evidence-based ingredients, innovative ingredients, and botanical extracts.
- Many positive Womaness reviews
- Woman’s skincare products are cruelty-free
- No Estrogen, phytoestrogen, or added hormones. Free of animal-derived ingredients, no phthalates, artificial colors, formaldehyde, mineral oils, and other harmful chemicals.
- Most Womaness skincare products contain fragrance
Conclusion | Womaness Reviews
The womaness is a brand that is revolutionizing personal care for menopausal women. It delivers on its promise of harmful chemical-free, smart ingredients as a brand. We see the use of luxury ingredients targeted to face creams and serums only. However, Womaness promises the goodness of these ingredients in all their products. Their products are uber-rich and highly potent, which you deserve to use. It is a high-powered collection of personal care products that work as you tackle life.
They’re an Estrogen free, hormone-free, soy, nut, and gluten-free product range, making it safe for everybody. They’ve replaced powerful but harsh ingredients such as Retinol with milder, safer products that still deliver the same result. As a menopausal-friendly product range, it delivers on its promise to give women a bright, dynamic outlook in life undeterred by life and its challenges. It is a brand worth it is salt. If you or anyone you know is undergoing menopause, this Womaness Reviews will help you understand that they’re genuinely a spectacular brand with some high-quality products that work.
You Might Like: Dinair Reviews | Is The Brand You Can’t Be Without?