Have you ever looked in the mirror and seen your lashes were just not long enough? If so, you are not alone. Most people want lashes that are long, dark, and thick to boost their beauty tenfold. However, not everyone is lucky enough to have these features naturally. Thankfully, there are a few options out there including false lashes and lash extensions.
Some people may find these options costly or time-consuming though. Fortunately, there are great and affordable lashes out there from Urban Doll – and this review will provide information on these beautiful additions to your makeup routine! These eyelashes have been getting a lot of buzzes online; let’s see if they live up to the hype!
Urban Doll Lashes Reviews | Worth The Hype Or Just Another Gimmick?
Urban Doll is a makeup company that strives to inspire and empower women. They create affordable products that are made for those who want to look and feel their best. Urban Doll makes many different types of lashes, which can be chosen based on length, thickness, or style preferences.
The brand discussed in this review had nothing to do with the scammer who defrauded many people, claiming that they were giving away makeup or making PR announcements. You should not confuse Urban Doll — the Twitter handle of the scammer — with their beauty brand, which is entirely unrelated.
Urban Doll Lashes:
Urban Doll Lashes are handcrafted by skilled artists using only the finest faux silk from Korea. The smooth, seamless band makes them a comfortable addition to any eye look. They’re further divided into five segments for more versatility – use as many or as few as you like!
Identifying the perfect pair of lashes is more complicated than you might think. There are many different styles, sizes, and thicknesses to choose from. So, how do you find the right ones for your eyes? Knowing about different eyelash lengths, shapes, and curls can be tricky. That’s why we’ve developed this brief overview to help you understand what each type of lash offered by Urban Doll is best used for.
Details: Length – 9 – 12mm
Curl – C
These lashes are not usually shown in black, but brownish and soft. You can also see them being very natural and subtle, unlike traditional black lashes that are either hard or over-the-top.
They have a C curl, which helps to enhance the appearance of the eyes by giving the eyelashes an appealing lift.
Details: Length – 10 – 14mm
Curl – B
These false lashes are C-curled and are best for people who have straight or slightly upward-angled lashes. Compared to B-curled lashes, C-curls provide a more dramatic lift.
B curl is a great option for all sorts of lashes. Some users found it expensive and not worth the price, but many loved the way it complemented their eye shape.
Like A Lady
Details: Length – 11 – 14mm
Curl – C
These eyelashes are perfect for casual, elegant looks with a touch of sultry. They’re suitable for all eye shapes, giving your lashes a beautiful curl. Keep them both sophisticated and glamorous.
The delicate, feather-like fibers make these the ideal everyday lashes.
Details: Length – 16 – 19mm
Curl – C
These lashes are C curl, which is popular all over the world. With a lash like this people with a slight natural curl will achieve an open-eye effect. Conversely, those with lowered lashes should use a D-curl.
Details: Length – 8 – 13mm
Curl – D
These small and delicate lashes allow you to achieve soft glam eyelashes. These look best on people with hooded or almond-shaped eyes. These add volume and curl to natural lashes because they have a C curl, which gives your eyes an appealing lift.
Details: Length – 11 – 15mm
Curl – C
C-curled lashes are our specialty at Urban Doll! These pretty lashes offer your eyes a lot of volume and density, as well as some cute drama that makes everything intense.
Altogether, these lashes look very natural and don’t require any glue or mascara. And, if your lashes are naturally curled, they’ll be the most suitable for these lash extensions.
Details: Length – 9.5 – 17mm
Curl – D
These dramatic lashes are bold and attention-grabbing. They have a curl, which means they are curvier than regular eyelashes.
Curling upwards, they are perfect for those with downward-angled lashes. Avoid them if you have upward-angled lashes or the eyes are heavily hooded as the lashes will prick the eyelids.
- In comparison to beauty procedures such as lash extensions, Urban Doll Lashes are inexpensive.
- They are simple to apply and can last for two weeks or longer. They are also waterproof.
- All lashes are handcrafted by skilled artists using faux Korean silk fibers.
- Urban Doll Lashes are cruelty-free and hypoallergenic.
- The lashes are available in various sizes, thicknesses, lengths, and curls.
- The lashes fit most eye shapes, including Almond, Monolid, Hooded, and Round.
- All lashes are separated into five distinct segments, allowing you to use as many or as few as you want.
- The lashes can be worn daily and for special occasions such as nights out, events, or birthdays.
- Using oil-based cleansers or makeup removers on Urban Doll lashes may cause them to fall out.
- You can wear one pair of eyelashes only for a maximum of two weeks.
- First-time users may struggle to apply the lashes correctly, and the process may be time-consuming.
How To Apply for Urban Doll At-Home Lash Extensions?
Things You Need – Lashes (of your choice), Lash Bonding Agent, Lash Begin by cleaning your lashes with a mild yet effective face wash or other cleansers. Bonding Sealant, Applicator, Tissues, Makeup Remover (water-based)
- Apply a generous and even coat of the Lash Bonding Agent all over your eyelashes, from root to tip, in the same way, you would apply mascara.
- Grab a segment of the lashes and apply the same bonding agent to the segment’s upside root.
- Then, one by one, place the segments beneath your lash line.
- Hold the applicator horizontally and press the lash extensions together to ‘bond’ them with your natural lashes.
- Wipe the applicator clean with a makeup remover and repeat the procedure.
- Allow the lashes to rest for 5 minutes before applying the sealant to the roots of the lashes. Remember to use the adhesive only on the eyelash roots, not all over them.
- Repeat this step several times until the lashes are secure enough to last at least two weeks.
- Follow the same procedure for the other eye.
How To Remove Urban Doll At-Home Lash Extensions?
Things You Need – Lash Removal Serum, Sponge Tip Removal Sticks (or cotton swabs), Applicator, Eye-safe cleanser.
- Drop Lash Removal Serum onto a cotton swab or directly onto your eyelashes. Make sure to use enough serum to make the removal process as easy and gentle as possible.
- Wait 1-2 minutes before removing the lashes with an applicator. They should be easy to remove.
- If necessary, apply more removal serum until all the segments come out, and wash your eyes with a gentle cleanser.
Customer Reviews | Urban Doll Lashes Reviews
Jeanine stated, “I recently found an Urban Doll lashes Reddit thread. A slew of positive feedback compelled me to give the lashes a shot, and I’m so glad I did. I ordered the ‘Fantasy’ style, which fits my eyes perfectly and makes them look sultry and beautiful. They stayed for 12 days, and the application process was relatively simple. I am impressed with these lashes and recommend them to everyone.“
Sandra noted, “When I first discovered Urban Doll lashes, I couldn’t believe how simple lash applications could be. I didn’t waste any time ordering them. The application was simple, but it took some time for me to adjust the lashes to my lashline properly. However, once on, they looked stunning. My lashes stayed in place for about two weeks, but I had to relock them now and then. Overall, I had a positive experience.“
Frequently Asked Questions | Urban Doll Lashes Reviews
1. Can you reuse urban doll lashes?
A: The company warns against wearing your lashes for 14 days straight. Nonetheless, customers have reported reusing their lashes after washing them out. If the lashes appear in good condition, you can try to reuse them; however, it’s safer to use a new set each time if your lashes look fine.
2. Are Urban Doll Lashes easy to apply for beginners?
A: Urban Doll lashes are designed to be easy enough for any beginner to apply without professional assistance. You can follow the application instructions on the company’s website, or, if you require personal attention, arrange a private session with an expert.
Final Words | Urban Doll Lashes Reviews
Urban Doll Lashes are a fantastic way to add volume, fullness, and length to your lashes without the hassle of visiting a salon. Created by experts, we’re confident you’ll find your perfect lash style among their vast selection. These lash extensions are easy to apply at home and can last up to two weeks with proper care.
Urban Doll lashes are ideal for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money every time they want to wear a set of falsies. They’re also perfect for those who need a break from a daily hormone-based lash extension regimen. Urban Doll lashes come in an affordable price point, high quality, and long-wearing durability
Still, if you have any queries please feel free to write them down in the comment box. We’d be delighted to read and answer them for you.
You might like this: ForBrow Reviews | The Leading Eyebrow Key For The Modern Woman