The tearing of the dermis causes stretch marks. Collagen and elastin proteins are woven together to form the ‘Fabric” of the skin. These proteins bind the skin and give it elasticity and strength. When these elastic fibers get stressed, they tear, resulting in scars known as stretch marks.
Different factors affect the occurrence and severity of stretch marks. For example, genes and the degree of stress on your skin significantly impact pregnancy, rapid growth in adolescence, using corticosteroids, exercising, rapidly gaining or losing weight, among other factors.
Although not painful or harmful, stretch marks are unsightly, and most people do not like them on their skin. They’re indented streaks in different colors and appear on different body parts such as the breasts, buttocks, hips, abdomen, legs, or other body parts.
There are various stretch marks, and they can affect large body parts. Stretch marks are prevalent, and they’re red, black, pink, purple, or blue streaks, and the severity will fade over time, leaving a slivery indented streak. Focused on preventing and treating stretch marks for everyone, let’s learn more about the products and check their efficacy in this TriLASTIN Reviews.
About The Brand | TriLASTIN Reviews
The secret to the success of TriLASTIN lies is their firm belief that users should have a say in the products used on their bodies. They’re committed to listening to customers’ voices to improve their products. Multiple brands have different products targeted to eliminate and prevent stretch marks. However, rarely do they work.
Tired of the existing stretch mark creams that fail to deliver, TriLASTIN partnered with a team of award-winning scientists and developed their best seller products. Real people are searching to find genuine solutions to one of the most common skin conditions.
TriLASTIN products help fade existing stretch marks and act as a preventive measure ensuring absolutely no stretch marks. Sold in over 130 countries and with an ever-expanding customer base, their products have received recognition for their effectiveness and quality.
Cutting-edge technologies in the products mean the best result for your skin. For example, SDDS (Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System) helps create a protective and invisible layer that enables your skin to absorb the active ingredients in the products.
It works for an extended time by releasing the nutrients in the product into your skin. The skin and work then absorb them per your body’s metabolic clock. They also use a proprietary complex called LipoTrisome, which replaces cellulite in the body with firm elastic tissues. This prevents stretch marks on the skin.
1. TriLASTIN Maternity Stretch Mark Prevention Cream
You must have heard the phrase, “Prevention is better than cure.” This is true when it comes to stretch marks. Although stretch marks fade over time, it never truly goes away. Therefore, all care must be taken before the stretch marks form. This means prevention; keeping the skin hydrated, moisturized, and nourished is the solution. When skin is stretched, it gets stressed, and this causes tears and results in different stretch marks.
A pregnant woman’s physical body undergoes tremendous change while pregnant. If proper care is not taken, the skin gets stretched, and it starts itching. TriLASTIN Maternity Stretch Mark Prevention cream works by moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Keeping the skin hydrated is the key to preventing stretch marks.
The long-lasting, rich formula gives lasting protection against dryness and stress in the skin. In addition, it helps produce collagen and improves skin elasticity. Over 130,000 women from around the world have benefitted from using this cream. This cream is safe for both mom and baby and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil, softness, smoothens skin texture, improves skin tone consistency (no skin patches)
Mango seed butter: Replaces lost fatty acid and increases collagen production. Deeply nourishing
Grape Seed Oil: Tightens skin, prevents sun damage, and fades scars.
- PREGNANCY MUST-HAVE: Our Maternity Stretch Mark Prevention Cream is a pregnancy lotion every mom must add to their skincare routine. It's formulated to reduce visible scars during and after pregnancy.
- SAFE FOR MOMMY AND BABY: This stretch mark cream for pregnancy is paraben-free and hypoallergenic. It’s safe for you and your baby. You can use it daily on your belly to boost collagen production and skin elasticity.
- NATURALLY-SOURCED: Complete your pregnancy skin care regimen with this nourishing blend of botanical oils. Our stretch mark remover is a mix of natural plant-based extracts and shea butter.
- Essential oils help in reducing stretch marks.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Hypoallergenic, which makes it suitable for all skin types.
· It may contain chemicals
How to use?
- Apply the cream after your shower
- Massage into skin using a circular motion.
- Apply twice daily on areas that require it, such as breasts, hips, belly, and thighs.
- Safe during pregnancy and nursing.
- For best result- use consistently for 90 days.
2. TriLASTIN Nourishing Body Oil
This belly oil for pregnancy and postpartum hydrates nourishes, and moisturizes, keeping the skin smooth. The plant-derived nourishing oils and extracts reduce the appearance of stretch marks as its non-greasy formula gets absorbed into the skin fast. The nutrient-rich formula in the body oil helps smoothen skin texture, making it a body oil that can be used all the time, not just during pregnancy.
Regular use of the oil helps in reducing the appearance of stretch marks. It also keeps the skin hydrated and relieves itching. It is a multi-use body oil, with customers reporting successful use of the oil on sunburn. It fades old stretchmarks over continued use while preventing new stretch marks. You’ll be tempted to purchase the TriLASTIN Nourishing body oil after this TriLASTIN Reviews.
Sunflower oil: Linoleic acid in sunflower oil helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier helping it retain moisture it improves skin hydration.
Olive oil: Moisturizes, increases collagen, anti-inflammatory, wound healing and fights oxidative stress.
Rose Oil: nourishing, anti-inflammatory, soothe and protect skin
Shea butter: boosts skin moisture, helps dry, itchy skin
- GENTLE SKINCARE ESSENTIAL OIL: TriLASTIN Nourishing Body Oil helps keep your skin smooth and gently reduces the appearance of stretch marks. Our skin-nourishing formula also hydrates your skin without a greasy feel.
- SAFE MATERNITY SKINCARE: Our belly oil for pregnancy is free of harmful parabens so it’s safe for you and your baby. It also supports your belly’s elasticity as it grows to accommodate your child.
- GET LASTING HYDRATION: Our skin oil provides lasting moisturization as it's quickly absorbed into your skin. It’s a daily must-have for restoring natural smoothness and maximizing skin elasticity.
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Reduces skin itchiness which is a sign of dehydrated and stretched skin.
- Quickly absorbing
- No Paraben
- It doesn’t absorb into the skin completely
- It can be a little greasy
3. TriLASTIN SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream
So many people have stretch marks on different parts of their body, which might change their perception of their body. The TriLASTIN Reviews of their stretch mark cream will help you make an informed choice about the cream. This stretch mark cream reduces the appearance of stretch marks using sustained-release technology. This means that it works according to your skin type and needs.
It helps firm skin, which reduces the appearance of stretch marks on your skin. Loss of skin elasticity is one of the key reasons the skin gets stressed. This cream promotes the regeneration of collagen and elastin in the skin to make your skin supple and firm.
It works wonders on old stretch marks by fading them, and with regular use on targeted areas, it helps prevent stretch marks. Paraben-free. This cream is suitable for stretch marks associated with pregnancy, weight gain, exercise, C-section marks, and bodybuilding.
Glycerin: Aa humectant, it allows the skin to retain moisture, increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and softens skin.
ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate: Helps spread cream evenly, moisturizes the skin. It is considered a safe and gentle ingredient.
Retinyl palmitate: works on uneven texture and dark spots. It also boosts collagen production, the proteins responsible for keeping skin firm and smooth.
- HELPS FADE STRETCH MARKS: Our fast-acting scar cream promotes natural regeneration of collagen and elastin to improve stretch marks linked to pregnancy, weight gain, and bodybuilding. It's formulated to achieve maximum effectiveness when you use it with TriLASTIN Hydro-Thermal Accelerator serum.
- IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Our hypoallergenic lotion is gentle on the skin, paraben-free, and dermatologist approved.
- REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN: Reveal glowing skin underneath your stretch marks and scars. Our vitamin-rich stretch mark cream can be used on old and new scars.
- Safe for pregnant women
- Helps fade stretch marks
- Feels smooth on the skin
- Increases collagen and Elastin production
- Easy to use and rub into the skin
- Difficult to find in stores.
- Takes time to fade stretch marks.
- Does not physically remove stretch marks but fades them.
- High priced.
How to use?
- Apply on all targeted areas 2-3 times daily
- Use a circular motion to rub it into the skin till the cream gets absorbed.
- Do not exceed three applications within 24 hours.
4. TriLASTIN HT Hydro-Thermal Accelerator
This accelerator serum is applied to the required area before applying the cream. It helps open pores and allows for easy absorption of the cream into your skin which maximizes the effectiveness of the cream. Rich in skin-friendly nutrients, this skin-prep serum is non-greasy, unscented, and paraben-free, making it safe for both mother and child.
The vitamin-infused antioxidant formula complements the TriLASTIN SR intensive Stretch Mark Cream. Non-greasy in nature, it quickly absorbs the skin, making it easy for application. This is formulated for all types of stretch marks and skin types.
Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B-3, this essential nutrient build proteins in the skin. It helps in skin hydration, moisturization, and brightening.
Ascorbic acid: also known as Vitamin C, promotes the formation of the skin barrier and collagen in the dermis.
Propylene Glycol: it forms an oily layer on the skin and prevents water loss, spreads products across the skin better, and improves product absorption.
- ENHANCE SKIN ABSORPTION: Get the most out of your stretch mark removal and prevention creams with our hydro-thermal accelerator. It opens your pores to allow key ingredients to better penetrate your skin.
- SEE RESULTS IN 3 WEEKS: Rub a small amount on your belly, hips, thighs, and breasts twice a day before applying TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream. You can uncover radiant skin in as little as three weeks!
- SAFE FOR MOM AND BABY: Our skin serum is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. You can use this before, during, and after pregnancy as a safe complement to moisturizing.
- Vitamin-infused, antioxidant formula.
- Preps the skin to make the TriLASTIN SR intensive Stretch Mark Cream work more effectively
- Skin can feel tingly for 10-15 mts after application.
How to use?
- Wash and dry the targeted area.
- Rub a quarter-sized amount of serum in a circular motion.
- A gentle, warming effect will be noticed as the product gets activated.
- Wait for a minute
- Follow with TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream.
- Use consistently for 90 days.
Customer Reviews | TriLASTIN Reviews
“I have been using this product for most of my pregnancy (I think I’ve gone through half a dozen). While the tub doesn’t last long, the results are amazing. I don’t know if it’s good genes or this product, but I haven’t gotten even one stretch mark on my belly, boobs, hips, or lower back! I’m nine months pregnant and love this stuff!”
Rachel, San Diego, CA
“This stuff is amazing. Of course, nothing will make your stretch marks invisible completely and certainly not in a week or even a month, but I noticed a significant decrease in them in just one week of usage. I used the HT accelerator with it, which might be the difference. Also, I noticed that this had an even BETTER effect on my loose skin problem, which was also caused by my weight gain/loss. This is particularly problematic on my belly and inner thighs…this is where I saw the most improvement, quite frankly. If you have both problems (stretch marks and loose skin), I strongly recommend you give this product a try…and go ahead and swing the little extra to get the HT accelerator (it is worth it).”
Devon says , “I’m in love!!!! Lol, I LOVE this stuff! I had twins, which left me with terrible stretch marks that were so large and annoying. This stuff works! I noticed the first couple of times trying it that it was fantastic!”
Happy Customer, Minnesota
FAQs | TriLASTIN Reviews
Is TriLASTIN FDA approved?
TriLASTIN-SR has been tested for safe use by an FDA registered independent laboratory and has been used by countless individuals in over 130 countries since its introduction in 2004
How long does TriLASTIN take to work?
TriLASTIN stretch mark cream is believed to be a scar remover. The stretch marks have taken time to appear, so they cannot be removed overnight. Usually, after three weeks, significant changes can be seen. Depending on the depth of the marks and the person’s body’s metabolism, the time can be lengthened to two or four months. Generally, more prolonged use is required to see the highest level of effectiveness.
When should I start using the Maternity Cream?
We recommend starting to use the Maternity Cream as soon as you find out that you are pregnant. Always consult your doctor before using any new products during pregnancy
Can I use the Maternity Cream after giving birth?
Yes, it is safe to use post-pregnancy. You want to continue to hydrate and nourish your skin
Will TriLASTIN-SR work on old stretch marks?
Yes! While newer stretch marks tend to be red, older stretch marks tend to be silver/white, less contrast to the surrounding skin. Accordingly, older stretch marks respond pretty well as they blend more easily into the surrounding tissue during ongoing treatment
Is TriLASTIN-SR tested on animals?
No! TriLASTIN will never condone animal testing for any of our products
Conclusion | TriLASTIN Reviews
TriLASTIN products are known to help users fade old stretch marks while preventing new formation. In addition, its paraben-free, hypoallergenic formula makes it skin safe. Where many companies fail to deliver on their promise, TriLASTIN products are widely used by customers because of their tested and effective procedure, definitely on the expensive side.
However, it’s a range of products worth buying if the sight of stretch marks bothers you. Let this TriLASTIN Reviews help you make up your mind. Lastly, as their website suggests, check with the doctor before using new products during pregnancy.
You Might Like: Xtreme Lashes Reviews | Is It Best Or Not?