Shrewd Review on ‘The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies’
Here we have come with The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review. It is a comprehensive 300 pages long guide. It includes flora from across the globe like plants, shrubs, herbs, trees, and flowers. The book is filled with descriptions of each of these categories with pictorial representation so that it becomes easy for a common man to identify the plants just by looking at them. Further, the book provides insights into the natural remedies that these plants provide.
Ingredients: The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a compilation of a variety of remedies to diseases that have been rooted deeply for a long time. As the book includes a plethora of plants filled with remedies, it is obvious that anybody may get confused to differentiate between the types of plants if not a botanist by profession or not having a piece of in-depth knowledge of their characteristics.
The book has sections for your reference:
- Weeds that grow in your garden or backyard
- Wild plants that grow in forests or great plains
- Trees and shrubs around your area
- A variety of coastal, tropical, and water-loving or hydrophilic plants
- Plants that are found everywhere in North America
- Remedies that you can prepare in your home
- Plants that grow in forests and woodlands
The best part of this book is that all the treatments involve herbal techniques to cure diseases completely. The book is divided into five parts based on the sections listed above:
- The first part describes the plants that have been growing around your garden or backyard. These also include weeds. The book gives pictorial representations of the plants and also explains how they can be used as medicines.
- The second part of the book gives insights into the wild weeds or plants that are edible. It covers details on how to identify these wild forest plants and how they can be used as remedies.
- The third part of the book comes with illustrations. You find pictures of all the plants, shrubs, herbs, trees, and flowers that the book mentions. This can ease your job to identify the specific species. Once identified, it becomes easier to follow the guidance that the book offers to make remedies from those species of plants.
- The fourth part covers all the medicinal trees available in North America. Their medicinal properties are described in detail which also discusses the edible parts of those trees.
- The fifth chapter holds on to the traditional methodologies that our ancestors had been following for ages to herbally treat diseases for a better living.
Apart from all the plant remedies, the book is a library in itself. Medicinal properties of every part of the tree or plant have been discussed in the book to be utilised for healing and survival. For example, the section on wild strawberries covers:
- What is wild strawberry?
- How to identify a wild strawberry? (Includes images)
- Edible and non-edible wild strawberries
- Medical remedies for wild strawberries
- Wild strawberry leaf infusion recipes
- Wild strawberry leaf infusion and St John’s Wort infusion recipes
Wild strawberries can be applied to treat gout, sore throat, diuretic, urine flow irregularity, stomach problems, diarrhoea, dysentery, burns, cuts, wounds, joint pain, and rheumatism.
Creative minds behind the success of the book:
Survivalist expert Dr Claude Davis is the creator of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies. He started learning about the alternatives to conventional medicines from the ample treasures left for him by his doctor grandfather’s journals. Claude’s grandfather Dr Davis was himself a famous doctor who saved a thousand soldiers injured in the war following his traditional techniques.
Following his footsteps, Claude also believes that to maintain a healthy lifestyle, all the knowledge that he gathered from his grandfather’s journals is crucial and one of a kind. The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a compilation of the collected journals by Claude. He focused on expressing the book in a way that it becomes handy and simple for the readers to explore nature’s hidden treasures. Claude has also outsourced innumerable survivalist guides, norms, protocols, and online programs to spread valuable insights on the living and natural ingredients of the world.
Dr. Claude Davis’s The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies became an inspiration for the anthropologist Dr. Nicole Apelian. Dr. Nicole holds a Ph.D. from Prescott College, Arizona. She was also the first woman to be featured in the top-rated TV show on History channel named ‘Alone’. Dr. Nicole had suffered multiple sclerosis in 2000. It was during her period of suffering that she thought to put her research skills into use.
She had not only recovered from her ailing condition using natural remedies but also became a motivation to many people by her survival instincts. She started swallowing Claude’s Davis book to treat her multiple sclerosis and later thrived to bring back an advanced version of the book. People have known Dr Nicole Apelian for making powerful remedies that solve problems concerning health, cash, or a healthier lifestyle.
Glance over the two sides of the coin:
Pros: The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
- The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a collection of medicinal plants to treat diseases from the root. It provides ample knowledge to the readers and users about the global flora and ts hidden treasures.
- Contrary to conventional medicines, herbal methodologies are a traditional way of healing and survival. This book re-introduces the good old lost techniques.
- The book is unbiased in its way of presentation and expression. Keeping in mind the common difficulties that one may face, the book is an abstract of 300 pages with images for easy identification of the plants along with their properties, uses and treatments.
- Needless to mention about the ample scope of the healing properties using the medicinal plants with zero side-effects. When it comes to nature, side-effects do not come into the picture.
- Apart from all these, you become well aware of the plants that can be useful to you medically and you can grow them in your garden or backyard following guidelines from the book.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Discounted Price: Here
Cons: The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
- Some plants are found only in the great plains, forests and woodlands. These florae are not available to most of the people. If you are in the city, then fetching these plants are going to be a hard deal for you as it will be time-consuming.
- To make the remedies at home, you need to hold on to your patience at the best. Plus, the aroma while making the remedies will surely not be pleasing for your olfactory organs. Some people choose board material for the preparation of the herbal remedies as they are finely coated with sugar.
- Precision and accuracy are very important. A word of caution has to be taken while making the remedies at home about its right dosage and mixture to get the perfect medicinal cure.
Availability options and outlets:
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is available on online platforms like Amazon. You can also avail it from the official website. The book comes with a 60 days warranty period and a full money-back guarantee if somehow the book fails to meet your expectations. It is, however, very unlikely. You can, thus, try and test the program for two months in a risk-free zone. You can also buy The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies now based on the review that I am sharing with you and get a bonus of two copies of the book worth $29 each for free.
Additionally, everything is made available to you digitally. As soon as you purchase The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies, you are eligible to receive immediate access to it. You can download the book right away on your laptop or any other device you are comfortable with. Needless to mention, this portable form of the book makes it even handier and reliable at places when you can not take the risk to trust anything else. Like, if you are on a trek to a jungle, and the luggage you can carry is limited, having the book on your phone can save you from not just being burdened but also give you life hacks to survive in the jungle on your own.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee Deal: Here
Cost affairs: The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies Review
Taking a peek at the prices of The Lost Book of Herbal remedies, I was very excited. The original price of the book is $99. But surprisingly, a book that itself is a mini library, according to me and the other readers, is available to you at affordable rates. Both PDF form of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies and hardcover of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies can be bought at a cost as low as $37 including all the bonuses. However, you will have to pay a minimum delivery charge of $8.99 to own the hard copy of The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies editions including the shipping charges.
The purchased copy includes:
- “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies” – physical and/or digital copy.
- “An excellent 80 Square-Feet: SHTF MEDICINAL GARDEN” book worth $ 30 for free. This book contains tips to develop your garden and cultivate herbs and shrubs in your backyard.
- “Everyday Disaster Medicine Guidebook” book worth $30 for free. This can guide you to be the best survivalist expert.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [FAQ]:
What is The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies?
It is an e-book created by Dr Claude Davis which includes all the techniques and natural remedies obtained from plants and trees.
How does The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies work?
The book contains images of the plants in North America that can guide you to identify the plant easily and know all its medicinal properties in detail.
“The Lost Book of Herbal remedies – The Healing Power of Plant Medicine” is an ultimate guide to treat the root cause of the diseases herbally. The other forms of fields of medicinal treatments like Homeopathy, and Allopathy do reduce the problem but it is an established result from the concerning surveys that these treatments are not effective in curing the root cause of the illness.
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies review covers the details on the efficiency of the book to extract nature’s powers and use it to treat health problems, from snake bite to joint pains or from headache to maintaining blood pressure levels, and everything in between.
This book also enables one to identify, harvest, and use each plant for different treatments. You can either preserve them for future use or read on how to grow them on your own.