With the boom of the realm of the internet and technology, everyone got busy in the rat race of life. Do we have enough time for hair treatment? The answer is an obvious no. But bad hair days are also good at ruining the mood. Moreover, we are all concerned about our hair, more or less as it defines the exact appearance we want to have. Our stress couples with pollution to make hair curly and messy.
Now, our busy schedule is too unsparing to allow us to take time for picking up the right products among a million. So, we thought of reaching out to you with an unbiased Shedavi Reviews that claims to be a bosom friend of your tresses.
Just a shampoo cannot suffice all your hair needs. Your hair craves a lot of other things too. Let’s see if Shedavi is acquainted with that.
Does it suit the whole gamut of what your hair longs?
Back in 2016, Shedavi owner Elizabeth Davis chose to utilize the power of Ayurvedic healing in the creation of the premier brand Shedavi products. This brand is cherished nationally and globally for its ability to care for men, women, and children of all hair types. Shedavi promotes holistic and sustainable wellness of hair, skin, and nail.
Shedavi is a food plant-based ethically sustainable brand mentioned by popular publications, namely Forbes, CNBC, MadameNior, Black Enterprise, and The Oprah Magazine. It inspires simple but consistent elegance inside out. Shedavi offers a free wellness education through its various social platforms.
Shedavi takes enough time to source 100% vegan, organic ingredients for its products. It even promises that its products are free from sulfate and paraben that has the harshest effect on the skin and hair. It claims to be cruelty and toxin-free as well.
You Might Like: Pantogar Reviews | An Absolute Haircare Brand?
The Remarkable Shedavi products | Shedavi Reviews
Shedavi has several hair care solutions. Not just shampoo, it also deals in products such as hair growth vitamins, hair gel, conditioner, mist, masque, and so on. Now, after browsing thoroughly, we found it utterly difficult to talk about all its creation. So, we have decided to speak at length about a few of its top-notch products. Let’s explore.
1. Shedavi Hair & Scalp Growth Elixir Oil
This product of Shedavi is amongst the bestselling ones. This is a treatment for dry and damaged hair and scalp. This oil is lightweight that suits all hair types of both men and women. It keeps your scalp hydrated to fight out microbes. It works great for straight, wavy, curly as well as oily hair. This oil doesn’t clog pores as it gets absorbed quickly and is non-comedogenic.
This product is a mixture of over 20 essential oils. Here are a few of them.
- It is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, and Argan oil promotes healthy hair growth.
- Castor Seed oil moisturizes hair and scalp.
- Coconut oil prevents dandruff shaft and hair breakage.
- Tea tree oil prevents fungi and dandruff.
Why should you go for it?
- This elixir of hair seals the hair shafts and prevents split ends.
- Promoting circulation supports dry scalp and prevents dandruff.
- It fills up the bald spots.
- It retains the shine and moisture of hair strands and, therefore, helps in the growth and thickness of hair.
- It serves as a hot oil treatment and pre-poos too. It is used on eyebrows, skin, hands, and cuticles too.
- It needs to be stored only in cool and dry places.
- It Doesn’t have a good smell.
- It seems to have been diluted with other essential oils.
- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵 - This lightweight oil mixture nourishes your hair and scalp with all the necessary nutrients for optimal hair growth, strand thickness, and strength. It forms a natural barrier on the skin to lock in moisture and keep microbes out. Hair growth oils restore your scalp back to health encouraging hair production, strengthen the roots, and eliminate breakage.*
- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - Promotes hair growth in bald spots. This elixir contains a rich blend of over 20 essential oils from around the world. Exotic oils have been used by women in their native lands for centuries to maintain soft, thick, and healthy hair. Our vegan serum is gentle on your skin and is formulated without parabens or phthalates.*
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗺 - Perfect for hot oil treatment and pre-poos. By using hair oils your scalp will be toned, soft, and moisturized. Massage into the scalp to increase blood circulation promoting hair growth. Versatile Uses - It's effective for enhancing eyebrows and skin, hands and cuticles.
2. Shedavi Hair Growth Vitamins
Shedavi hair growth vitamin-packed with botanicals contains vitamin B complex, minerals, fatty acids, and protein-building nutrients. It is created in cGMP FDA-regulated facilities. Besides improving hair health, this product promotes glowing skin and healthier nails as well. It stimulates the regrowth of hair strands. These vitamin tablets leave no after-taste and get digested easily.
- Shatavari Roots cleanse the digestive and circulatory systems. Biotin speeds up hair growth.
- Bamboo extract or silica strengthens hair and forms collagen in the skin.
- Bhringraj prevents premature greying of hair.
- It facilitates the elasticity of hair and skin.
- It prevents dandruff and reduces the shedding of hair.
- It helps to get thick and long hair as well as long and healthy nails.
- It Restores the natural glow of the skin.
- It helps to gain a healthy immune system.
- The ingredients used in the product may be allergic to some users.
- In some cases, it may cause water retention and dizziness.
- 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 & 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵 - This all-natural plant-based vitamin is packed with herbal nutrients necessary to promote hair growth and thickness from within. Simply take 1 capsule twice daily with water. Helps reduce hair loss and encourages hair regrowth. Biotin is known to promote faster hair growth.*
- 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - Our hair vitamin is carefully crafted in a cGMP FDA regulated facility. Works Well For All Hair Types - Developed for straight, wavy, curly and coily hair types.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 & 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 - Each vitamin capsule contains botanicals collected from around the world which aid in helping hair grow longer, healthier, and fuller.*
3. Shedavi Crowned Hair Masque
This deep conditioning product is thick and creamy. It is rich in protein which is known to be the building block of hair. Seven amino acid proteins, namely Serine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, and Proline, are taken together to make this product. So, the product fills in the damaged shaft areas of hair. The moisturizing agents in it soothe the dry, brittle hair damaged by heat and hair color. Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root extracts help to detangle hair easily and say goodbye to frizz. This product has deep restorative properties that rebuild keratin and give you voluminous and shiny hair.
Whether your hair is thick or thin, this product can be its best friend when it requires nutrient replenishment and hydration. It brings back the natural elasticity and springiness of your hair strands.
- Biotin or Vitamin B7 boosts keratin production and speeds up follicle growth in hair.
- Folic Acid or Vitamin B9 prevents premature greying of hair.
- Anti-inflammatory properties in Cyanocobalamin or Vitamin B12 confront scalp irritation.
- Pantothenic Acid or Vitamin B5 keeps up the natural hue of hair and prevents hair loss.
- Amino acid nourishes hair.
- It Treats damaged and dehydrated hair strands.
- It Promotes thickness and growth of hair as well as length retention.
- It can be used only after shampooing.
- It can be too pricey if used daily.
- 𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁, 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘆 & 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 - Restores strength to hair with keratin building amino acids: Serine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine and Proline. Hair masque contains conditioning and moisturizing agents: Glycerin, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Hibiscus and Agave Nectar. These are especially great for dry, over-processed brittle hair that has been damaged from the use of hair color, chemicals, and heat. Can be used on all hair types.
- 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲 - An effective deep conditioning treatment for your hair. Helps restore springiness and elasticity in curly, coily hair. Helps to increase moisture in the hair, prevent breakage and prevent frizz. Helps to change lifeless limp hair to soft, shiny and voluminous hair.Detangle With Ease - Made with Slippery Elm Bark and Marshmallow Root extracts to melt away tangles. Your fingers, comb and brush will glide through your hair making detangling a breeze.*
- 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘁𝗵, 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 & 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - This deep conditioner will be your best friend. It has excellent restorative properties as an intense repair treatment. Strengthening treatments are necessary to rebuild keratin in your hair and increase its overall strength and shine. Using this consistently will result in stronger, healthier hair from root to tip.*
4. Shedavi Revitalizing Mist Spray
This lightweight spray is for the refreshment of wavy, curly, and coily hair. This product is designed for productive and low-manipulation styling of hair. It is to be used 5-15 minutes per week.
The ingredients used in the product smother hair and prevent breakage. It helps to soothe irritated scalp, locks in moisture and detangles your frizzy hair smoothly without causing hair to fall. It is also silicon-and flake-free. So, it can be used daily to freshen braids, twists, weaves, curls, and coils. It can also be used as a leave-in conditioner to maintain elasticity and promote length retention.
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Soothes scalp itching, redness, and inflammation, balances out pH, alleviates dandruff.
- Glycerin: Known to keep hair moisturized and healthy.
- Polysorbate 20: It is an anti-static agent that diffuses oil. It helps to prevent oil from settling or clumping on hair strands.
- It refreshes curls and adds shine to them.
- It helps to seal cuticles and reduces tangles.
- It retains length and helps to add moisture to your hair
- They are designed for curly and coily hair only.
- 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - Lightweight and hydrating ingredients that help protect the hair from outside stressors while preventing moisture loss. Soothes irritated scalp and encourages healthy hair growth. Tames frizz, smoothes texture, and seals in moisture. Professional Hair Treatment - Moisturizing sprays contain hydrating ingredients and emollients that will strengthen and soften the hair to prevent breakage.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 - Moisturizing sprays are lightweight and easy to use. They're suitable for daily use and provide protection from environmental stressors like pollution and smoke. Can be applied daily to maintain moisture or refresh hair in between shampoos. Our Revitalizing Mist, Hair Elixir and Leave-In Conditioner are ideal for the curly girl, maximum hydration LOC or LCO method.
- 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 - Designed to refresh braids, twist , waves, and curls and coils. Features a soft hold with definition that lasts all day. Ideal for sculpted styles. Silicone free, flake-free, and lightweight. For All Hair Types: Excellent curl definition for type 2 hair. Refresh Curls for type 3a to 4c hair.
5. Shedavi Moisturizing Shampoo for Dry Hair
This medium frothy shampoo is meant for deep cleansing and rehydration of hair as well as scalp. The efficacy of vegan botanicals, vitamins, agave nectar, and hibiscus is moisturization and strengthening of hair, the thickness of strands, effective cleansing without stopping off natural oil. It adds a natural shine to curly, acceptable, kinky, straight, thick, wavy, dry, and pale hair types.
- Hydrates dry scalp.
- Cleanses hair and retains its natural oil.
- Eases dandruff.
- It prevents single strand knots and split ends.
- It Promotes growth, thickness, and shine of hair.
- Designed for dry hair only and not for other issues.
- 𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁, 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘆, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 - Shedavi's Crowned Moisturizing Shampoo is infused with vegan botanicals, vitamins, agave nectar, and hibiscus. Promotes hair growth, strengthens and moisturizes. Strands appear thicker and aides in length retention. Effectively cleanses hair without stripping natural oils. Reduces frizz and leaves the scalp feeling fresh and clean.*
- 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻-𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮 - No silicone, sulfates, mineral oil, gluten, petrolatum, or parabens. Formulated specifically for dry hair. Moisturizes, softens, and adds shine.
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - Our moisturizing shampoo for dry and damaged hair is crafted using premium-quality and naturally-derived ingredients, essential oils, and botanicals. The result is healthy and shiny hair with improved elasticity.
6. Shedavi Hair Gel for Curly Hair Styling Wash + Go Gel.
This hair gel is manufactured for clumping curls beautifully. It contains Vitamin B Complex, Agave, and Hibiscus that can aptly hold curls. This product is unisex. It also retains the smoothness and bounce of hair. It performs as the best curl activator.
- Beautifully elongates and defines curls.
- Smoothens hair strands and adds shine to them.
- It Eliminates annoying frizz.
- It Protects hair from too much humidity.
- To be used on detangled and clean hair only.
- Made for curly hair only.
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 - Vitamin B Complex + Agave + Hibiscus gel to define, hydrate, and hold curls & coils. This moisturizing curling hair gel combines the softening benefits of a crème with the definition and bouncy hold of a gel.
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗨𝘀𝗲 - Apply generously using hands then rake throughout with fingers. Scrunch hair section by section until desired look is achieved. Can be used alone or layered over your favorite leave-in conditioner or oil.
- 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 - Designed for braids, twist , waves, and curls and coils. Features an extra-firm hold with definition that lasts all day. Ideal for sculpted styles. Silicone free, flake-free, and lightweight.
You Might Like: CocoMagic Shampoo Reviews | Best Hair Care For All?
Customer Reviews | Shedavi Reviews
In the above section of the Shedavi Reviews we have covered everything and now let’s check out the customer reviews.
Matt says, “I have been using the Hair & Scalp Growth Elixir Oil. It really works well for my hair. I just purchased the bundle crown to see if the results are greater”.
” I was at my wits end trying to grow my hair. It would grow to shoulder length and stop there. Once I decided to learn about long hair growth techniques my hair turned around for the better. Through my research, I came across key ingredients that are nutrient rich for hair. I mixed it up applied it topically to my hair and it flourished! After a few years I decided to use these ingredients to help others like you be able to achieve the hair length you desire. Shedavi hair products was born.
Daria says, “I have been taking this product for about a month, and I am beginning to see some positive changes. My hair is shedding less and growing healthy. And my nails are getting longer and stronger faster. I have no adverse side effects like breaking out. This product is amazing! Even my hairstylist, when she was doing my hair, said my hair is very healthy! I am on my way to repairing and growing my hair. I highly recommend this product. Happy growing!”
FAQs | Shedavi Reviews
Where is Shedavi located?
Beauty and Wellness brand Shedavi is based in Atlanta, GA.
Are Shedavi hair vitamins safe?
Undoubtedly it is. It promotes the growth of hair without causing hair loss. It even adds glow to your skin and nails.
How long does it take for Shedavi to work?
It generally takes two weeks to a month. But, yes, it varies.
Can men take Shedavi?
Shedavi cares for both men and women. It has created some bundles of products that are specially for men. Moreover, most of the effects of Shedavi are unisex.
Who owns Shedavi?
Elizabeth Davis is known to be the founder and CEO of Shedavi.
Where can I find Shedavi products?
They are available on Shedavi.com and other international retailers such as Amazon.com, Ubuy.co.in, etc.
You Might Like: Rogaine VS Keranique | Best Hair Treatment For You?
Closure | Shedavi Reviews
Shedavi was created to cherish women, care for them. It caters to all the needs of your hair. From styling, fashion products to general care products, Shedavi wins all the domains. It fulfils your ultimate goal of gaining shiny as well as strong and healthy hair. Not just hair, its products look after your nails and skin too.
I hope that this Shedavi Reviews will help you know if Shedavi is ‘The One’ for your hair. If so, jump to grab. Shedavi will take care of the rest.