Get ready to say goodbye to your store-bought eye makeup remover and hello to a DIY solution that is gentle, effective and affordable. Our homemade eye makeup remover recipe will not only save you money but also leave your delicate eye area feeling fresh and nourished with natural ingredients.
So, put away those harsh chemicals and grab a few items from your kitchen pantry, because we are about to show you how easy it is to make your own eye makeup remover in the comfort of your home!
Homemade Eye Makeup Remover | Top Picks
Introduction | Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
An all-natural makeup remover that leaves your skin feeling moisturized and looking refreshed. This homemade eye makeup remover uses only a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
There are many benefits to using a homemade eye makeup remover. For one, it is much cheaper than purchasing a commercial product. Additionally, you can tailor the ingredients to your own needs and skin type. For example, if you have sensitive skin, you can avoid potential irritation by leaving out harsh chemicals and fragrances.
Another benefit of making your own eye makeup remover is that you can be sure of its quality. When you purchase a product from the store, you have no way of knowing how long it has been sitting on the shelf. By making it yourself, you can be sure that it is fresh and effective.
Finally, using a homemade eye makeup remover is environmentally friendly. Most commercial products come in plastic packaging which creates unnecessary waste. When you make your own, you can choose to use reusable or biodegradable materials.
Steps To Follow When Making DIY Eye Makeup Remover
There are a few simple steps to follow when making your own DIY eye makeup remover. First, gather the ingredients you will need. This includes:
- 1/4 cup of distilled water
- 1 tablespoon of witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
Next, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Once everything is combined, pour the mixture into a clean, empty bottle. To use, simply apply a small amount to a cotton ball or pad and gently wipe away makeup.
DIY eye makeup removers are an economical and natural way to remove makeup. Plus, they work just as well (if not better!) than their store-bought counterparts. Give this homemade version a try next time you need to remove your makeup!
Ingredients For Different Types Of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers
There are a few different recipes for this removers, each using different ingredients.
- Oil-based removers use a base oil such as almond oil, jojoba oil, or coconut oil. To this, you can add a carrier oil like grapeseed oil or avocado oil. Essential oils can also be added for their cleansing and aroma therapeutic properties.
- Water-based removers use distilled water as their base, to which you can add a gentle cleanser like castile soap. You can also add witch hazel for its astringent properties. Again, essential oils can be added for their cleansing and aroma therapeutic properties.
- Vinegar-based removers use vinegar as their base, to which you can add water and/or glycerin. Essential oils can also be added to this type of homemade eye makeup remover.
Recipes For Different Types Of Eye Makeup Removers
There are a few different ways to make a homemade eye makeup remover. You can use coconut oil, olive oil, or baby shampoo.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a great natural eye makeup remover. It is gentle on the skin and actually helps to moisturize your skin as well. Just apply a small amount of coconut oil to a cotton ball and gently wipe away your makeup.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is another great option for eye makeup remover. It is also gentle on the skin and does a great job at removing makeup. Just apply a small amount of olive oil to a cotton ball and gently wipe away your makeup.
- Baby Shampoo: Baby shampoo can also be used as an effective homemade eye makeup remover. It is very gentle on the eyes and will not irritate your skin like some other options can. Just apply a small amount of baby shampoo to a cotton ball and gently wipe away your makeup.
Tips & Tricks When Using DIY Eye Makeup Removers
If you’re looking for an all-natural, DIY option for removing your eye makeup, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Use a soft, cotton ball or pad to apply your remover. This will help avoid any irritation.
- Gently massage the remover into your skin, using circular motions. This will help break up any stubborn makeup.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water afterwards. This will help remove any residue and leave your skin feeling refreshed.
You Might Like: Fillhage Reviews | Is It Worth the Hype?
Conclusion | Homemade Eye Makeup Remover
With the information provided in this article, you are now able to make your own homemade eye makeup remover that is safe, gentle and effective. Not only does it save you money but also allows for complete control over the ingredients used – something not available with store bought products. All that is left to do now is get out into the kitchen and start whipping up some DIY eye makeup removers!
You Might Like: Tea Tree Shampoo Reviews 2023 | A Comprehensive Review