Many people like pet animals like cats, dogs, and many more. I personally like dogs a lot. Having pet dogs can make you feel really good. Dogs are loving, helpful, caring, loyal, and also have many more good qualities.
But dogs also require training because if your pet dogs or any pet animals aren’t trained properly they can get aggressive, chewing things and biting people, excessive barking, impulsive, hyperactivity, ignoring commands, and the list is endless.
There many training centres training programmes available to train your pet dogs and also help you learn how to train them.
But at many training centres, dogs are trained by punishing them by tying belts at their necks and also by beating them which do train them but also make them feel afraid of their owner.
When it comes to searching online programs for training dogs there are many programs available using different methods to train them.
You can get really confused about using which program for your dog.
This article is going to be about brain training for dogs review. I will give you complete information about the program’s brain training for dogs and it will help you decide that the program will be helpful for you to train your dog or not.
As the name brain training says this program provides force-free training and positive reinforcement. It has over 21 games which help you train your dog and your dog will also love to play the same.
The creator of brain training for dogs programme is Adrienne Farricelli. She has been working on improving this program from last 10 years.
Who is Adrienne Farricelli?
Adrienne Farricelli is a CPDT-KA certified dog trainer and has been training dogs for the last 10 years. She has been working on eliminating bad behavior in dogs and train them to be well obedient. Every dog has some kind of hidden intelligence. She also brings out the hidden intelligence of dogs. I thought to give a brief brain training for dogs review for you.
Who can use brain training for dogs?
You can use brain training for dogs if your dog is:
- Doesn’t listen to you.
- Barks continuously.
- Pulling on the leash.
- Digging all the time
- Get overexcited
- Winning continuously.
- Has a fear of some things like certain sound or suffers from anxiety.
- and if you want to train a new puppy.
What do brain training for dogs include?
- Potty training
- Dealing with aggression
- Excessive barking
- Impulse control
- Ignoring your commands, etc.
It has 7 stages like humans have in school and college which are explained below:
Want To See The Video: Brain Training For Dogs Review
Preschool: (Brain Training For Dogs Review)
Preschool is the foundation of the course. At this stage, your dog will learn how to use his brainpower and also be super obedient. In this stage, you will teach your dog to keep his attention on you and look into your eyes so that your communication also gets strong.
In this stage, you will play games like aeroplane game with your dog to keep his attention on you and also give him rewards for the same.
Elementary school: (Brain Training For Dogs Review)
After completing the foundation stage we go to the elementary stage to improve your dog’s skills and senses to complete your commands.
In this stage, you have to play games with your dogs like treasure hunt game, muffin game and ball pit game. These games will help your dog to drain their energy, remove their boredom and keep your dog out of trouble.
In this stage, your dog will learn how to keep patience and impulse control.
In this stage you have to play games with your dog like Jazz up and Settle down, bottle game and bobbing for treats.
These games will help your dog to listen to your command to sit or stand after completing any activity, will also give some exercise to your dog to behave good and also will excite your dogs for rewards.
In this stage, your dog will develop motor skills and how to concentrate on your commands.
In this stage, you will play games with your dogs like a shell game, open sesame game and the magic carpet game. These games will help your dog to develop his mental agility, calmness, patience and dexterity.
This stage will help your dog develop intelligence, be patient it will also help your dog to impulse control and also make him well behaved.
In this stage, you have to play games with your dog like hiding and seek, look at that game and hot and cold game.
These games will help your dog create a strong bond with you, help other dogs who are in trouble, stops your dog barking at others and also helps your dog to learn and gain confidence.
This stage will help your dog develop advanced level motor skills and intelligence.
In this stage, you have to play games with your dog like serpentines and spirals game, name recognition game.
These games will help your dog learn advanced leg-weaving skills, make your dog stick by your side and follow your movements and make your dog pick things by their name.
Einstein: (Brain Training For Dogs Review)
This stage will be an advanced level one. You can decide that you want to go for this stage or not. In this stage, your dog will be at a genius level your dog will develop the ability to stack rings, tidy his toys, and even play the piano. This stage will also help your dog to develop skill and patience.
In this stage, you have to play games with your dog like the tidy up game, rings stackers game and play the piano game.
Want To See The Video: Brain Training For Dogs Review
You will get: (Brain Training For Dogs Review)
- You will get complete information about how to train your dog with positive reinforcement without using any harsh methods or any punishments.
- You can train any dog with behaviour problems by working on the root cause of the problem.
- You will get a simple to follow process.
- You will get 7 trick training videos which include take a bow, cover his eyes, dance, shake hands, play dead, and rollover.
- Obedience 101 training which helps you to make your dog obey you, listen to your commands, and follow them as well.
- It also helps you in polishing the training which you provide to your dog.
- It also includes Adrienne’s archive which more than 100 depth articles, complete puppy training, working on the root cause and force-free gentle training.
After this, you will also get:
- Cutting-edge dog training science and techniques.
- Gentle and force-free training.
- Clear instructions, with pictures.
- Troubleshooting segments in the brain training for dogs for difficult dogs.
- Video demonstration of games.
- A huge archive covering almost every dog behavior you could face.
- Pre-made solution for working on the root cause of behavioral problems.
- Information from a certified trainer with many years of experience.
- You can ask questions through the support system.
- A private forum for asking questions related to dog training from the people who are already training their dogs and facing the same kind of problems.
- An online member’s area through which you can easily access all the information.
Pros: (Brain Training For Dogs Review)
- It provides training to your dog with positive reinforcement and not by using any harsh methods or punishment.
- The creator of the program is an experienced trainer who is working from around 15 years for training dogs.
- You will get a lot of information about training your dog in the form of articles, videos, and many more.
- All the information is clearly mentioned and also with a lot of pictures so you will find it interesting to read the same.
- You can train your dog yourself because the training methods mentioned are really easy and you can easily follow the same.
- When the price of brain training for dogs is compared to other training program prices you will find that the price of the program is reasonable and affordable by everyone.
- You will get a support system where you can ask any questions regarding dog training you have.
Cons: (Brain Training For Dogs Review)
- If you are not a person who likes to read you can face a problem because it has so much to read. But this cannot be a very big problem because it has so many images which make reading interesting.
- You can face a problem of text being small in some places.
- Video quality can be improved because videos which are shot are really old.
- Some of the information is very basic like walking in the park, toys etc.
- Some times you don’t find things which are mentioned to train your dog.
- You get addicted to training your dog.
Purchase and Pricing:
You can purchase the brain training purchase for the dog from its official website braintraining4dogs.com with a huge discounted price for a limited offer.
100% money-back guarantee:
If you think that this program is not working for your dog and you are not getting your desired results. You can claim for a return within 60 days from its purchase and you will get your complete money back without asking any second questions.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What do I get after ordering brain training for dogs program?
After ordering the program you will get a detailed explanation with pictures, you will get about more than 100 articles, you will get a list of things which will be required to play games with your dog.
You will also be able to connect to other people using this program and also to Adrienne Farricelli so if you have any other questions you can easily connect to them.
In short in this program, you will get everything you would require to train your dog.
Is there any risk in this program?
No, there is no risk in this program. You will be able to train your dog without using any harsh method or punishing them. Even if the program doesn’t work for your dog you can ask for a full refund up to 60 days from the day you purchase the program and you will get your refund without asking any second questions.
For what length of time this program will be available?
This program is available to limited people because Adrienne Farricelli personally provides customer support to each of them and also remains in touch with each customer that’s why it is suggested to hurry up and buy the program.
Therefore this is brain training for dogs review. I hope this article will be useful for you and you get complete information about this program and you will be able to decide that this program will be helpful for you or not and this program is worth purchasing for you or not.
If you are someone who really loves pet animals like cats, dogs and many more. But you are facing problems in training your pet animals especially dogs and you don’t even want to be harsh on your dog or punish them to train them.
I will suggest you try brain training for dogs which will help you to train your dog with positive reinforcement and without using any harsh methods or without punishing them.
This program can be proved really useful for you because the training methods are really easy so you yourself can train your dog and also the program is available at a reasonable price which everyone can easily afford.
If you have any queries related to brain training for dogs review, you can comment below and do let me know your opinion as well.