The market is saturated with products and brands which are all promising the same things. Same products in different packaging under different brands. It’s like the same story being retold in different versions. Personal care products are plenty in the market these days. At a time when people are bombarded with multiple options to choose products from. Where do you go? Which brand do you trust? Which product should you purchase? The possibilities are endless.
Despite so many personal care products, what is most regrettable is that most companies are not honest about the ingredients they use in their products. And the promises seem to be smoke and mirror. Everyone is looking for the next big ‘must-have’ in their skincare routine, looking for products that work for their skin needs. We will discuss the brand, Beautystat, and its ingredients in this Beautystat Reviews.
More About Beautystat | Beautystat Reviews
Beautystat started as a Beautystat blog giving industry expert knowledge and reviews about different beauty products by Ron Robinson. With expansive work experience in companies like Clinique, where he worked as a cosmetic chemist for other brands like L’Oreal, Revlon, and Avon, beauty editors would ask him to clarify doubts about the latest ingredients and formulations of different beauty products. The chief target of the blog was to help people make more intelligent choices while purchasing products.
The blog became successful and became a trusted source for getting unbiased personal care reviews. Encouraged by supporters, he and his friend Jules Zecchino started Beautystat Cosmetics. Their thoroughly researched, patented propriety star ingredient was a new technology to stabilize volatile active ingredients such as Vitamin C. Although known for its many skin benefits, it is highly volatile, making using Vitamin C in products difficult. And thus, their star product, the Universal C skin refiner, was born and was an immediate success. Let’s do a more detailed study in the Beautystat Reviews to understand the products more.
1. Beautystat Universal C Skin refiner
When this serum hit the market, this serum sold out within 24 hours. Considered their most popular product, its patented formula stops the serum from oxidizing and changing its color. Oxidization makes the product less effective and hampers its shelf life. Thanks to its revolutionary formula, Beautystat’s Vitamin C Serum is stabilized. Normally, with Vitamin C, the products change color as it reacts with air because it is unstable. It improves skin radiance and makes the skin smoother.
Multiple users claim to see an immediate change and brightening in their skin. On continued use, it enhances skin texture and tone overall. Vitamin C is known to help lighten age spots and work on fine lines and wrinkles, making them look more youthful. The serum feels lightweight and comes with a pump that gives the required amount. It has a semi gritty substance that, when applied, immediately melts into the skin, leaving it with a soft, satiny, and luxurious feeling.
Avoid using Vitamin C products with Retinol, AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy Acids), and copper peptides because layering these ingredients on top of each other will make the Vitamin C ineffective and destabilize it. If you need to layer the serum, you can try it with Retin-A. However, ensure that Retin A is applied first. The product has a faint scent, but it doesn’t have the robust and off-putting smell synonymous with Vitamin C products.
The key ingredient in this serum, of course, is Vitamin C. It has the highest % of Vitamin C allowed in a skincare product – 20 %. Additionally, it has 3 other main ingredients; Squalene, Tartaric Acid, and EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate). Squalene is known for its hydrating and moisturizing benefits and acts as a barrier to the skin. It also has anti-aging benefits, which is a bonus. Tartaric Acid works on dull, uneven skin, unsightly open pores, and hyperpigmentation. It is also primarily used for its anti-aging skin benefits.
EGCG probably sounds unfamiliar to many people. But if you are a lover of green tea, you will have reaped its multiple uses. It is an active component present in Green Tea and works together with the Squalene and Tartaric Acid to protect your skin against acne and fights the sign of skin aging. The three ingredients and Vitamin C work to give you instantly brightened, tightened skin that glows. Over time, it works on other skin problems like spots, blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles. Of multiple Beautystat Reviews of the brand and products, the Universal C Skin refiner has the highest number of positive reviews.
How to use?
- Cleanse and tone skin
- Use the pump to take the desired amount of the serum into your fingertips.
- Lightly tap your fingertips to ensure that the serum is absorbed into the skin.
- Scientifically Formulated, Patented & Clinically Tested: We took over 5 years to create the BeautyStat Universal C Skin Refiner with stable Vitamin C for you. This potent formulation is all about providing the results you expect from your skincare products. Our Universal C Skin Refiner is stable (so it works), triple patented, fragrance free, clinically tested, cruelty-free & perfected to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, even skin tone, increase firmness & create smoother skin texture.
- Pure, Potent, & Stable 20% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): Our research shows that 20% is the optimal level of Vitamin C, and stable Vitamin C is the “Holy Grail of Skincare.” This Skin Refiner will not degrade, like other products, which can result in an off color or smell. Ours is pure & potent to the last drop; no degradation. We use the most potent, pure version of C, L-Ascorbic Acid, & not a derivative. You will feel and see the difference to your skin's radiance with twice a day usage.
- An Antioxidant Powerhouse: This serum was created purposefully with EGCG (EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE) – the most important active component of green tea, which synergizes with Vitamin C for the strongest anti-aging protection. EGCG is one of the most powerful tools against free-radicals on the planet. Now you can say goodbye to fine lines & wrinkles naturally, because your new, powerful serum attacks aging at its core.
- Tested sensitive skin safe
- Tightens pores
- Contains Petrolatum
- Stings slightly
- The quantity of cream is less.
- Pills under makeup
2. Beautystat Universal Pro-Bio Moisture Boost Cream
This is a lightweight moisturizer that gets absorbed fast and doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. It protects the skin and keeps it super hydrated for 24 hours. It acts as a protective shield to the skin and repairs skin. Let’s do a detailed study of the ingredients of the cream in this Beautystat Reviews.
One of the chief ingredients of the cream is Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid I known for its anti-aging benefits. It binds water to the top layer of the skin and locks in moisture in the skin. It is known to increase skin elasticity, fill in fine lines and wrinkles, and give a plump effect to the skin.
It also has a Bio-Fermented Nutrient Complex, making them more easily absorbed into the skin. The fermented nutrient complex often has fruit, yeast, and herbs that increase their nutrient density after fermentation.
- This enables the nutrients to be more powerful. It soothes the skin, fights against environmental pollution, and helps to detoxify the skin.
- The Bifida extract in the moisturizer helps to rejuvenate the skin. It is rich in proteins, lactic acid, and vitamins. It is known to reduce allergies while increasing the absorption of vitamins and soothing ingredients to the skin. It is a good source for strengthening the skin barrier as well.
- Ganoderma extract is an ancient ferment that is derived from rare mushrooms. It is known for promoting wound healing and has excellent anti-aging properties. It is antioxidant and hydrating and restores moisture loss in the skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles in the skin, and the cream can be used in the morning and at night.
- Ceramides in the skin help improve your skin cell, prevent moisture loss, and improve signs of aging in the skin. Pomegranate Sterols enhance the skin’s barrier and prevents it from environmental stressors.
How to use?
- Cleanse face and tone
- Pay dry with a soft towel
- Apply serum as the first step
- Follow with the moisturizer.
- Scientifically Formulated to Provide Moisture & Repair: Your moisturizer should compliment & support the rest of your skin care routine. So we created the best product for just that; this potent formulation is all about providing the lightweight yet powerful moisturization you expect. Our Pro-Bio Moisture Boost Cream is paraben free, fragrance free, cruelty-free & perfected to protect & repair your skin's moisture mantle to minimize premature lines & wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid for Smooth, Supple, Hydrated Skin: Our #1 active ingredient, hyaluronic acid binds moisture to the skin to maintain its optimal moisture level during all day (& night) wear. Ladies & gentlemen, no longer fear dry skin! Unlock perfectly quenched, smooth, silky skin. And like every product we make, we're universal because we're safe for all skin types, sensitive, dry, oily or combination. Feel & see the difference to your skin's moisture level with twice a day usage.
- Protect, Repair & Seal in Moisture All Day & Night: Our active ingredients list continues on with Ceramides & Pomegranate Sterols to boost skins’ moisture mantle & keep aging at bay. Apply on your neck as well as face for optimal anti wrinkle treatment. Your cream acts as an insurance policy for moisture, sealing it in to minimize premature lines. Retain naturally glowing skin while your new Pro-Bio Moisture Boost cream provides light-as-air protection from dry skin, all day long.
- Dermatology tested
- Beneficial for all skin types
3. Beautystat Universal C Eye perfector
The universal C Eye Perfector has EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) as one of its key ingredients. It is an extract of green tea and is known for brightening the sensitive skin around the eye area. It has 5% Vitamin C. Vitamin C, with all its skin benefits, is tricky to use in skin care because of its unstable nature. However, Beautystat’s patented delivery system stops the vitamin C from oxidizing, which causes it to become less potent. Vitamin C brightens and lightens the sensitive skin around the eye. It is also known to firm the skin and repair wrinkles and fine lines.
The eye area needs gentle care due to its thinner skin layers. When you start using the universal C Eye perfector serum, you’ll notice the immediate result. It has hemp oil as one of its ingredients. Hemp oil is known to calm irritated skin and soothe it. It is high in antioxidant properties and rich in vitamins.
Hyaluronic Acid is known for its moisture benefit to the skin while acting as a skin plumper. It works on fine lines in the skin, skin aging, and wrinkles. The use of HA in the eye area plumps and hydrates the skin around the eye area, diminishing the look of tired eyes.
How to use?
- On a clean face, take a small C eye perfector serum pump and apply it from the inner portion of the eye area outwards.
- Don’t rub the product into the skin aggressively.
- Use gentle strokes or lightly pat the eye area using your ring finger.
- Soften & Hydrate your skin while diminishing the appearance of lines & wrinkles. Crows' feet be gone because now your eyes will be refreshed by the weightless, velvety texture of this eye serum. Late night? Soothe the redness & irritation immediately while replacing the need for under eye concealer!
- How many of your eye creams and serums actually make you feel younger & more vibrant with every application? Ours do. While reducing eye bags and fine lines, you get peace of mind knowing your new favorite eye cream is safe, fragrance free, preservative free, dye free, paraben free & phthalate free. Your eyes deserve the very best, so we went the extra mile.
- Heal & Protect with 5% Pure Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) in Every Last Pump: Just like our patented & clinically tested Universal C Skin Refiner, the Universal C Eye Perfector uses Vitamin C that's been stabilized via the BeautyStat proprietary & patented delivery system. This puts us ahead of all the rest & ensures a potent pump from the first to the last. Finally an eye serum delivers lasting results that firm, lift & repair fine lines & wrinkles.
- Dermatologist approved
- Ophthalmologist approves
- Includes silicones
Customer reviews | Beautystat Reviews
1) Overall, BeautyStat’s Universal C Skin Refiner totally transformed the look and feel of my skin. Not only is my complexion brighter and livelier, but I noticed a significant fading of scars and dark spots and a much smoother, softer appearance. Consider this my new skin hero!
2) “Wow, this is a great moisturizer. First, I have a hard time finding moisturizer that works with my sensitive skin. I love that there is no scent to it and that it has Hyaluronic Acid which really enhances the moisture. I haven’t had no allergy and my skin is loving it. I’ll continue using sparingly, as the price is a bit steep. High quality product!” RK Star
3) “I appreciate how easy it is to apply the BeautyStat Eye cream. A little squirt from the pump dispenser is all you need for both eyes. It goes on smoothly and quickly absorbs into the skin, though I can feel residual cream about 15 minutes after applying. It melts/absorbs in my skin and leaves a buttery consistency on the delicate eye area.” Ashley Wynn
4) “Universal C Eye Perfector has a faint, fresh smell that’s appealing, and it feels soothing as well. So far there is no irritation — just smooth, soft skin that looks healthy.” Kort
FAQs | Beautystat Reviews
Is Beautystat a cruelty-free brand?
Yes, all Beautystat products are cruelty-free.
Is Beautystat products paraben-free?
Yes, they are paraben-free.
Are Beautystat products suitable for sensitive skin types?
Yes, Beautystat products are formulated and tested for all skin types. However, it is essential to note that skin is highly individualistic and will respond differently to ingredients.
Is Beautystat a clean brand?
No, it has Petrolatum and silicon in different products and is not considered a clean brand.
Cons of the brand
- Beautystat does not allow customers to review their purchases on their website.
- It doesn’t have a complete collection of skincare products. You have to use products from other brands in conjunction with Beautystat products.
- Very expensive
- Small portion for its price.
Conclusion | Beautystat Reviews
The best thing about Beautystat products is that they use incredibly effective ingredients using the latest technology. This makes the brand make products that deliver fast results. The products are well-formulated, and they’ve managed to use Vitamin C in a stabilized form which is revolutionary in skincare products. Because a cosmetic chemist and product developer formulate the products, it is ensured that only the best ingredients are used. Many cosmetics make tall claims and fail to deliver on their promises. Beautystat is a leader, not only as a blog where people go for expert opinions but also as a cosmetics brand for using safe and effective ingredients.
All brands have their pros and cons, and this Beautystat Reviews gives insights to help you make up your mind by giving you detailed information about some of Beautystat’s products. Use the products offered by this brand for visibly better-looking skin and youthful and radiant skin. The ingredients work as anti-aging products and work as skin protectors against environmental stressors and pollutants. If you are alright with the steep price factor, step into the world of Beautystat skincare products and pamper your skin with the goodness of well-formulated, effective skincare products.
You Might Like: Tanceuticals Reviews | True to Its Claims?